WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All persons are eligible for induction, except active duty Generals and Colonels. Membership in AAAA is not a requirement for individuals nominated for the Army Aviation Hall of Fame. Any individual, military or civilian, may submit nominations for consideration.
Award submissions should be based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Outstanding contribution to Army Aviation over and extended period.
- A doctrinal or technical contribution.
- An innovation with an identifiable impact on Army Aviation.
- Efforts that were an inspiration to others.
HOW TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION
Submissions must include the following for consideration.
1. download the Hall of Fame Award Form
You will need adobe Acrobat to view this file.
2. Fill out the Hall of Fame form which inclues a 100-word summary of the individual's accomplishments.
3. Include additional information, up to three pages or 1,500 works (whichever is greater) amplifying the accomplishment of the nominee.
4. Include a recent photograph of the nominee, any siz, perferably in color.
5. Send completed package to:
Attn: Chaiman, Hall of Fame Board of Trustees
593 Main Street
Monroe, CT 06468
The receipt of each nomination will be acknowledged by the AAAA. Please note that nomination materials, including photgraphs cannot be returned.
The nominees selected through the balloting process will be inducted into the Army Aviation Hall of Fame during the Hall of Fame Induction Dinner held at the AAAA Annual Convention in April.
Potraits of the inductees and the descriptive narratives will be displayed in the U.S. Army Aviation Museum in Ft. Rucker, Alabama.